©2018 Red Duck, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
3 CLASS SYSTEM
A.V.A: Dog Tag is a class-based First Person Shooter allowing users to creatively strategize according to the pros & cons of each class to outplay your opponents in different situations and environments.
The Rifle Man class has the most diverse type of weapons, ranging from high rate of fire carbines to high-powered rifles. Rifle Man utilizes Assault Rifles to potentially outperform all other classes when outside each class’s respective effective ranges.
- All-around class
- Potential to be effective within a large radius (medium- long distance)
- Variable weakness depending on weapon choice
- Ineffective in CQC against Point Man
- Ineffective beyond 40M against Snipers
Point Man weapons revolve around their proficiency in Close Quarters Combat (CQC). SMGs & Shotguns are main weapon types as they rely on high rate of fire and mobility rather than damage and range.
- Highest movement speed of all classes
- Most versatile play style
- Highest CQC DPS
- Low damage at farther distance
- Vulnerable to Rifle Man at medium distance
The Sniper class is suited for long-range combat. Some of the high-powered sniper rifles can deliver a devastating blow to the enemy with a single shot. However, Snipers lack performance in close quarters and depend much on their positioning to be able to survive aggressive engagement by the opponent.
- Very effective from long distance
- Able to apply pressure to the enemy team by simply holding certain angles
- Possible one-hit kills
- Extremely vulnerable at close range
- Slowest movement speed in game
THE IMPORTANCE OF TEAMWORK
Teamwork is vital to overcome your opponents. Create your own unique steam lineup with a different mix and positioning of PM/RM/SR.
ROLE OF SQUAD LEADER
Highest ranked player of each team are automatically given the Squad Leader role. As a Squad Leader, they are given a special tool called Binoculars by default at the start of each round. Binoculars are effectively a manual UAV which reveals the positioning of all enemies that have been successfully captured through the binoculars. Those who have had their positions revealed by the binoculars will remain visible to the entire enemy team for a brief moment. Binoculars have a cool down of 15 seconds.